Thursday, February 28, 2008

This is the Spot for RULES

Each week will have a theme. We will muse on that theme for a week. At the end of the week I will post my list of mentionable spots and announce the spot for that theme. I hope I haven't given myself too much blog homework.

Also, there will be other contributors to this blog. The initiation will be complex and shrouded with mystery. The new members have to keep to the theme of that week. The reason for this is that the blog will be archived on a weekly basis, so if you are searching for tomato soup spots, aye, there it is.

Using a randomized drawing, a grueling tribunal-by-fire and a harrowing initiation, I would like to announce our first blog member. Danny.

As long as I am announcing first, I am also going to anounce our theme for the first week.

BREAKFAST.

No comments: